onsdag 10. mars 2010

When it rains it pours...

Om det er det rette øyeblikk for sportsjournalist Stephen A. Smith å spre disse anklagene om Allen Iverson kan diskuteres...


Iversons svar fra twitter:
“To my fans: You all know that my life isn’t perfect. I am going through some very tough times right now, like I am sure that we all do from time to time. However, I will stand tall like always with “rhino” thick skin. Even though I have become used to hearing people say things about me that aren’t true, it still hurts. I encourage you to continue your ongoing support and I want you to trust that this is another obstacle in my life that, with God’s help I will overcome. God Bless You All.”

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

 

©2009 www.STAVANGERBASKET.com | authors:Gravy / Pistol Pete